Terms of Service & Refunds
The terms of service and refunds will be handled through the vendor handling the transaction.
Amazon Returns Policies
Amazon.com and most sellers on Amazon.com offer returns for items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
Amazon.com Returns Policy
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of delivery, with some exceptions:
- For information about products that can’t be returned, see Items that Can’t be Returned.
- To determine if a product sold by Amazon.com has a longer return timeline, locate the product type below. If the product type isn’t listed or doesn’t state another returns time frame, our standard 30-day return policy applies.
- While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Amazon’s, some seller returns policies may vary. If the seller’s listing is eligible for Amazon Prime, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Amazon.com that are outlined on this page. For more information about returning to third-party sellers, see Returns to Third-Party Sellers.
- For products purchased from the Amazon Global Store, see Amazon Global Store Returns.
- For more information on refund timing and amounts (including partial refunds and restocking fees), see Refunds.
- If you have returned an item to Amazon by mistake or included something not intended for Amazon in a return, see Mistaken Returns.
- If you have already received a refund and are expected to return the item, you can create a return request. For more information about how to create a returns request see Return Items You Ordered. You will be charged if an item that is expected to be returned is not sent back to us.
- If the item has already been sent back to us and you have received an email asking you return it or have been charged for item, we will reverse the charge as soon as the return is processed by us. It might take additional time for your financial institution to make funds available in your account.