What happens when you have a bad day?
I woke up feeling nauseous and sore. Since it’s that wonderful balmy time of year, flu season, I groaned.
There have been couple of really good days this week, so the turn of today is a little bit irritating. There were things on the list that I wanted to get done. Instead I have to settle for muddling through.
After the broken knife tang sliced past my hand, I took a break. You can’t let setbacks drag you down. You need to step back, think and refocus.
- Keep a list, it gets stray thoughts out of your head and decreases stress.
- Don’t get frustrated or angry, that just compounds problems.
- Little steps, keep the progress and momentum going with the little steps.
- Drink your water, virus suck and it helps to keep your body healthy.
- Anger happens, recenter quickly and move on.
- Make plans, then list them out for productive times.
- Step back and breathe, use the BJJ lessons to ease frustration.
Now I have written it down, I can come back and review this when needed.
By the way, when you get a chance please check out the work on the new website: https://douglasfranklinbooks.com/homepage